Culpeper VA Real Estate For Sale
Culpeper is conveniently located 70 miles southwest of our nation’s capital away from the hustle and bustle of Northern Virginia. Located just 45 miles from Charlottesville, 20 miles from Warrenton, 35 miles from Fredericksburg, and 35 miles from Manassas along Rt. 29, Culpeper has become a popular destination for home buyers looking for a peaceful place to call home.
If town life is not your thing and want some more room to spread your wings then you still have many great options throughout Culpeper County. Whether you want to live in northern Culpeper County near Fauquier County or in southern Culpeper County to be closer to University of Virginia, I am sure you will find something that will meet your needs.
Search Culpeper County Homes For Sale
Search the latest listings for homes for sale in Culpeper, VA. Find the newest single family homes for sale, townhomes, and land for sale in Culpeper as soon as they are put on the market. Be the first to view these homes and schedule a showing today!
Culpeper County Communities
Learn more about each community and view all of the homes for sale in that area by clicking on the links below.
View more info about these Culpeper County Communities below.Culpeper County Communities
Culpeper County Subdivisions
These are some of the most popular subdivisions located in Culpeper County. If you want to view homes in just those neighborhoods, simply click on the links below.
For a complete overview of all the Culpeper County neighborhoods click below.Culpeper County Neighborhoods
Culpeper County Land For Sale
Here is a quick sampling of the latest land for sale in Culpeper County.
Culpeper County Rentals
Not ready to buy your own home? Then check out the latest rentals in Culpeper County below.View All Culpeper County Rentals
Learn More About Culpeper County VA
Useful Local Information
Employment & Business Resources
- Culpeper Dept. of Economic Development
- Work Where You Live: www.culpeperjobs.com
- Culpeper Career Resource Center
- Culpeper Chamber of Commerce
- ELECTRIC- Town of Culpeper: 540-825-8165
- WATER & SEWER – Culpeper County Health Department: 540-729-7350 – Town of Culpeper: 540-825-8671
- OIL, GAS, PROPANE – Quarles Energy Services: 540-825-6484 – Amerigas: 540-825-0345 – Columbia Propane: 800-543-8911 – Columbia NatGas: 800-543-8911 – Culpeper Petroleum Coop: 540-825-9651
- TELEPHONE – Verizon: 800-837-4966 – AT&T: 800-205-6268
- CABLE, SATELLITE – Comcast: 800-266-2278 – Direct TV: 888-663-4611 – Dish Network: 888-825-2557
- TOWN OF CULPEPER – Public Works: 540-825-0285
- Culpeper Department of Tourism
- Culpeper Renaissance (Downtown)
- State Theatre Foundation
- Culpeper Movies
Culpeper County, Virginia – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Culpeper County is a county located in the central region of the Commonwealth
of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 46,689. Its county seat …
Welcome to the Town of Culpeper
Surrounded by historic landmarks, rolling hills, and sparkling rivers, lakes and
streams, The Town of Culpeper naturally blends a rich history with a prosperous
Visit Culpeper, Virginia : : So Much to LOVE, 1-844-490-2577
Culpeper, Virginia: Official Travel Website – Hotels, Events, Dining and Shopping.
Find official Visitor and Travel information for Culpeper, Virginia, including …
Today’s hottest business location is found where technology, talent and quality of
life converge… Culpeper, Virginia. Just an hour south of the Washington DC …
Culpeper County, Virginia – State and County QuickFacts
Oct 14, 2015 … Frequently requested statistics for Culpeper County.
SIGN UP TO GET INSTANT PROPERTY ALERTS!