4.5% Full Service Listings
It can be difficult sometimes in today’s Northern Virginia real estate market to make a profit or simple break even when selling your home. Finding a quality real estate agent in Northern VA to help you get your home ready for sale, market it properly, and prepare all the contracts is the key to a successful home sale. At Samson Properties, we do all that and more for far less money than most real estate agents. I want to help you sell your home for just 4.5% commission and market it aggressively.
Most real estate agents in Northern Virginia charge a standard 6% commission on homes they list. This means that 3% of the sales prices goes to the seller agent and 3% goes to the buyer agent. When listing your home with me and Samson Properties, the buyer agent gets 2.5%, but as a seller agent we only receive 2% commission. This allows us the opportunity to give your home maximum exposure to all the agents in Northern VA while saving you thousands of dollars. Check out the chart below to see how much you and can save selling your home with us!
Realtor Rate E
x. List Price
Commission Paid Savings
Jack Jenkins 4.5% $500,000 $22,500 Save $2,500 to $7,500
Realtor A 5% $500,000 $25,000 You Would Pay $2,500 more
Realtor B 6% $500,000 $30,000 You Would Pay $7,500 more
A lower commission rate doesn’t mean that your service will be less. In fact, we will market your home listing aggressively and provide many services that many Northern VA realtors just don’t provide.
The days of paying a Realtor 6% real estate commission are in the past. With the use of the internet, computers, and smartphones selling a home has allowed real estate agents to become more efficient and process transactions much faster. This means that as a Northern VA realtor, I am able to pass these savings onto homeowners like you and help you keep more of your home equity.Find Out How Much Your Home Is Worth!
What We Do To Sell Your Home
Internet Based Marketing Offline Marketing
Full Metropolian Regional Information Systems benefits and exposure For Sale Sign
Listings on over 50 Popular Home Search Websites Full Comparative Market Anaylsis (CMA) To Price Your Home
Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Just Listed Post Card Campaign
Free online virtual tour of your home Electronic Lockbox on Home
Weekly Craigslist and Backpage.com ad campaign Sunday Open Houses
WashingtonPost.com and Listingbook.com listing Quick Showing and Open House Feedback
Listed on Trulia, Zillow, and HomesDatabase.com Home Buyer Rebate if you plan to Buy a Home through me
Featured on Samsonproperties.net (90,000 visitors a month) I answer my cell phone and check emails constantly
YouTube video tours Full color brochure showcasing your home
Mobile Marketing With Apps & Website Realtor.com Enhanced Showcase Listings (4% of Realtors Use This)
Your Home Will Be Listed All Over The Internet To Get More Exposure To Buyers
- Your home will have the maximum number of photos displayed which has been proven to be viewed 330% more times than standard listings.
- Your home will have a more detailed property description which will help it reach the top of the search results.
- As a result of being featured, your property’s placement on over 50 highly visited real estate websites will also be enhanced.
- Realtor.com reaches over 15.5 million home buyers every month who spend an average of 235 minutes on their site searching for homes.
- Using the Realtor.com mobile apps means, buyers can drive through neighborhoods and find your home immediately and in just one click of the mouse can schedule an appointment to see your home with a licensed real estate agent.
Your Home Will Be Found On Mobile Devices!
Mobile Friendly Real Estate Website
“Mobilegeddon” has arrived and I am prepared to market your home not only online, but on mobile devices. According to Realtor.org “89% of new home shoppers use a mobile search engine at the onset and throughout their research.”
Your home will be featured on our mobile friendly and responsive website, www.jackjenkinshomes.com. With just a touch of the screen, home buyers can schedule a showing online, contact me for more info, view pictures, virtual tours and much more. The best part is that they can do this from anywhere, anytime giving your home tons of exposure!
Northern Virginia Home Search App
Almost everyone today has a smartphone, and according to IDC.com, Android is now dominating the industry with a 82.8% market share. Also, according to Realtor.org, 68% of new home shopper are using mobile apps during their home buying research.
This is why I have developed and published my own Android app, Northern Virginia Home Search on Google Play Store. This handy app provides prospective buyers and easy way to shop for homes in the Northern VA area. The app organizes homes for sale in the area by counties, subdivisions, and communities. This is something that even the most popular real estate apps don’t provide.
Customized QR Code For Your Home
If you have a mobile device, chances are you are familiar with QR Codes and have a QR Scanner app already installed. When you list your home with Jack Jenkins, your home will have its own QR code which when scanned will send the user to a webpage with details on your home and the ability to schedule a showing online. This QR code will be put on “Just Listed” postcards to renters in your area and on the full color brochures at your home.
How The Home Selling Process Will Work
Perform A Competitive Market Analysis
My goal is to help you get the highest selling price for your property. In order to establish the appropriate asking price for your home, I will perform an extensive analysis of the Northern Virginia real estate market and compare your home with similar homes in the area.
The Competitive Market Analysis considers the following: Current comparable home listings, recently sold comparable homes, pending sales on similar homes.
After examining these comparable homes and your home’s special features, we can determine a competitive asking price for your home to get the most offers and best price. Once we have a price set we will follow the below listing timeline.
One Week Before Putting Your House On The Market
-Take pictures to develop a Virtual tour and YouTube video
-Install an Electronic lockbox on your homes front door to allow other real estate agents access to show their buyers
-Create a Full-color home listing brochure
Day Home Is Put On The Market
- -Home will be strategically put on the market on either Wednesday or Thursday to get weekend house hunters
- -Entered in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and MRIS
- -Install a “For Sale” sign in the front of your home
- -Mail out “Just Listed” post cards to 100 prospective buyers in the area
- -Home showings begin with buyers
Continuing Until Your Home Is Sold
- -Advertise your home on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Washington Post.com, Listingbook, Craigslist, and over 50 of the most popular home search websites.
- -Promote your home via social media site like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc
- -After buyer agents show your home I will send them a home feedback survey
- -Saturday or Sunday Open Houses
- -Present you with all offers on your home and discuss
- -Documents signed using e-signature to speed up the process
- -Negotiate home price with buyer agents
- -Finalize closing transaction and settlement
I will also provide you with a home buyer rebate of up to 1% of the sales price if you buy your new home with me.
For the majority of people, their home is their most important investment. So, when it finally time to sell your home you need to make sure you have a real estate agent that is devoted to getting you the most money for your home. If you want to talk about selling your Northern VA home, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or call/text 571-229-6877.